How to change the language of Windows Server 2012 R2
I am going to tell you how How to modify the language of Windows Server 2002 r2. Below The Steps.
- You have to enter the “Panneau de configuration” by pressing the “Windows Key” + R then enter the command: control.
- Go to the section “Ajouter un langue.”
- The list shows the language installed by default. Click on “Ajouter un langue
- In our example, we want to add English as language
- If the Language is used in more than one country, choose the desired country from the list
- Once the language is chosen, you have to “mount” it to the first position of the list:
- Now you have to check that the language you want to use is available, to check it go to Options
- Click on télécharger et installer to download and install the language:
- Download in process…
- Installation of the language pack
- The language pack will be available after the next reboot:
- And here is the result Language Changed.